Sunday, July 29, 2001

Ok, it is confirmed... nobody is interested in martial arts or they just don't read ad pin-ups all over the campus. I feel so pathetic. Even Choon Ling didn't make it. I just meditated for half an hour. Then did a few kicks and i did a review on all the katas(patterns) that i know. I didn't even see my master... he went to the sunway college lounge instead. Well, no more promoting the art anymore, i'll just improve myself. Will all my effort be worth it? We'll see.

Montoya and Ralph got pole position. I hope they whip ferrari's ass. What else to say... oh i think i found an inspiration.. let's see how long it lasts.. err.. saw planet of the apes... man they have pretty decent copies floating around in the pasar malams. Man it was cool, but the ending is a mind job. Ok this is not definitely worth seeing on a date, then again if there is nothing else. Where are all the good movies?

Comment for the day:
"Sex is overrated" (this is for jean)

No comments: