Sunday, January 06, 2002

A very productive day?

Saturday was interesting, had an extra long Karate session form 8 till 11.30 then picked up Joanna and Ee Lynn. They hung at my place for a while till Steph could finish her dance class, then we were off to pick her up and Bukit Jalil. Well Lynn paid for me so i didn't have to worry about entering. The pool was fantastic, the water was soo clean, and there weren't many people and for once i'm actually swimming in a pool deeper than my height. Oh and luckily i didn't become a hero and dive in. The water was soo cold. We were done by 5.30. Then I sent all of them home.

Today, the first centralised training for this year at Bukit Bintang Boys School. It was different, alot of black belts came. This the first time i have seen a demonstration of all the ippon kumites, the sad part was that i didn't manage to bring a camcorder. I managed to document half of the movements but the remainder would have to wait till i see a senior.

Thought of the day:
" I don't understand girls "

No comments: