Thursday, May 15, 2003

Jeets

For a lot of you, that weren't with me in Australia, this was an affectionate name given to me by my close friends who are still there. This is also equivalent to 'extreme' and 'hardworking'. Example: JEEEEEEETSSS!!!! (Commonly heard from Julian and Jason whenever i do something really crazy, or just greetting me). By Heng yu: I'm gonna start jeetzing (start doing hardcore work). Siong JEEEETS (whoa, cool). Alas those j3375 days are gone. Oh i think i have to thank Tirath for coming up with the word and popularization to Jason and Julian. Somehow it became my nick, i wonder why? :) hehehehheh

Anyway for those who are on the verge of crumbling under pressure of exam stress (like me), remember, the end is near (one way or another).

Oh thanks to Wei Ann i actually found out today that there's an assignment due tomorrow and to Siong for passing me a sample answer. At least i'm not writing blind. I'm not gonna copy his work if that's what you bozzo's out there are thinking.

Thought of the moment:
"It's gonna be a loooooong night :)"

No comments: