Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Hi guys,

It's been 2 years since I've last blogged. I believe that although it can sometimes be a chore, it also ensures that we're responsible or held accountable for something that belongs to us.

Of course the blog also is a good chronology of events throughout my life. Hopefully as you guys browse through my site historic blogs, I hope that there is a sense that i have matured with every postings.

At the moment I am also maintaining the methodtrader blog, a blog related to trading for those people that wonder what I do as a living and low angle productions blog, which is what I do on my weekends with my martial arts mates.

I hope this blog is a good way to update my friends and family on what is going on in my life.

Yours Sincerely,
William Foong

No comments: