Saturday, September 08, 2001

Monash Ball 2001

Ok the set up was pretty interesting and they got alot of sponsors... but i wished my ticket would be called for the sony handphone but gee, i'm a born loser.

Well lets just say i made full use of my camera for once. I mean how many uni events would we attend in our lives? Plus all the well dressed people. Ok i got to take pictures with alot of people, but just a word of warning before i post the pictures up on my website, i am just making use of the occasion. If you guys have a problem with the pics just mail me about them.

Seagames karate will be starting on sunday, don't know whether i should go for it. But hell why not? it'll happen only once in a lot of years. My training in Monash University just gained a new trainee, Kok Leong, a black probation who stopped a long time ago. I hope he'll come next week.

Another ball where i realize i'm alone again, sigh? if i can survive 19 years i suppose i can survive another round.

Well till i get my pictures up on my page.

hyfoong

Thought of the day:
"What is this obsession with liqour and getting drunk?"
(wink Etude)

No comments: