Wednesday, September 19, 2001

Productivity?

I've been parking in the parking lot next to the Sunway medical center for the past 3 days. I have been seeing the same guard there from 8 in the morning to 5 in the evening... just sitting in a small pondok... only getting up once in a while to open up the gate.

Then again there is those ticket people at the mmpj sports centre one for the court games and another for the swimming pool... they'll be there for 6 times a week collecting 60 cents fro the whole day. Hello.. how can these people stand such dead end jobs? and these people are like late 20s and middle 30s.

While i'm at it, why the hell do we need those toll booth collectors? can't you just automate it like in US, just drop in a bloddy RM 1 coin and before the toll provide changing machines to get the coins? And these takes the cake... they get minimal wage something like RM 500 and they are like spm school leavers?

Well.. i'll leave it as that... on a lighter note.. tennis has been doing wonders... hitting the wall alone make a good workout for the waist and butt.. still my problem areas. Can't excel anymore in karate until i get my flexibility and fitness up. May have a wilayah selection next month. Don't know how that will turn out.

Dance has been great. Hopefully i can be ready for the bronze exam coming soon and also balance my academic performance.

Holidays coming next week so i hope i can make the best of it.

SMS of the day:
"I was wondering if I could stay with u for a couple of days? Everybodys so angry with me and I really need a friend.
Sender: Osama bin Laden +0911" - thanks to Kamal

No comments: