Thursday, April 18, 2002

Binh's a Bitch

There's nothing more anoying than a lecturer which suddenly requires new specs for lab reports just as they were being hand out. I mean i understand the need for us to produce high quality work, because IF we graduate, it would make sure that we are enginneers that are capable. Now i respect quality, but if it comes at a time when i have to worry and prepare for the next 5 labs for other subjects, as well as prepare for the upcoming 3 exams within the next 2 weeks, screw it. I'm already stressed up as it is. And i don't think my colleagues would argue my stand.

Well, i attended cultural night. I then fell asleep about 10.45 (on the floor) then woke up with a message from Wanz. Sean, Wanz and Julie boy went for a midnight supper at a chinese makan place. (gotta get myself some wheels) Had something resembling the wan tan mee from home, although had the class of preparation for such a joint, somehow was lacking in the taste department. I liked Sean's fried rice, now that is class. Wanz's fried mee with prawns was rather interesting, because of the huge prawns.

Thoughts of the moment:
"Day and night means nothing to an engineering student, only time does"

No comments: