Sunday, May 26, 2002

My england very powderful...

A slip of my tongue cased me to say to Belinda:"do you want with your sandwich some cheese, onions, dijon and toyota...." . Yeah i meant to say tomato, but the damage has been done.

Yeah i'm blogging late because i just came back from Marshalls. Dead tired, but it's not as though i did anything productive. Let's see math assignment due on wednesday, electronics project due on thursday and also a lab test on thursday.

Did you know that Australians pay only 500Aus fro their course and the international counterparts(like me) pay about 7.5kAus? Just a fact, perhaps that's the reason why some can afford to be in their 4th year of a 3 year course.

I somehow have the feeling that i'm gonna be that kinda of individual. At least these words of advise from my parents will stick with me:"try to focus and try your best".

All the best to all my classmates and friends who are going through their exams/finals.

Thought of the moment:
"sleepy"

No comments: