Monday, December 24, 2001

Dinner Galore

Friday attended a dinner at Steph's house, the attendees were me, Joanna, Ee Lynn, Regina, Choon Ling, and the guest of honour Maybelle who is back for the holidays.

Saturday, wanted to do my IC but when i went to the registra in the morn' there were soo many people that there wasn't even enough space to get out of the elevator. I gave up and attended the later mornign training at Kelana Jaya Secondary School. Then helped Melanie to order her computer with her dad then came home for lunch. Went for jap food with Jen and then saw a 4.00pm Lord of the Rings show.(It was damn good)

Sunday(my 20th birthday), karate training again at Bukit Bintang Boys school. Then hung at Jen's place, ate rojak and cendol. Then at 7.30 went for my family dinner. Attendees were my aunt, grandma, dad, mom, cousin(Peng Keong), his girldfriend and Jen Min. Then went to Sri Hartamas, Coffee Bean to have some drinks and cake(don't eat the banana surprise) and then to chili's(mamak).

Thought fo the day:
" Eat to live or live to eat? "

No comments: