Friday, December 28, 2001

Just another day

Well after my very differentday at work. I had to come back to something else. My mom was mugged just infront of my own house.I wonder whether i should go around stalking indians with pylon riders. Another reason for me to leave this country. Well i think i might have to accompany my mom to make her new ic. Then I got screwed by my dad about not informing him about not eating dinner.

Then i went to another depressing training filled with so many flaws that i was dissapointed with the performance of Adrian. I guess this is what happens if you don't go to learn how to teach. The lack of emphasis on the movements and stances would further dilute our standards. On thing i remember is that if teaching ewith a language barrier, the best way to illustrate would be by demonstrating. The higher skill levels should see the students trying to perfect their movements with more power and stance improvement.

Then after training, i saw a gurl smile to me on the way out, it was raining lightly so i tried to offer her a ride home. I have heard alot of failed attempts. Well anyway this gurl was from China and actually hoped, her name is Yishuang. Seeing that last time i was used to the 2-legged transprtation, i don't mind helping out even if it's a bit out of the way. Well it has left me with a feeling of selflessness (feels damn good) till today.

Thought for the moment:
" If each of us can be selfless more often then the world can be a truly happier place "

No comments: