Tuesday, December 04, 2001

Public Holiday

Despite my promise to myself to stay in more often and to catch up with my sleep, i again wasted another day outside. Well atleast i narrowed down my preferred choice of notebooks to either the Compaq Pressario 1700 or 700. Again i blew more money away at McD's and Coffee Bean. I had better avoid those establishments for the coming month.

Can you imagine that this is actually the first time that i had roamed around MidValley? Makes me wonder what else am i gonna miss when i leave for Australia. Anyway came back for dinner and then joined Jason, Verina, Jennifer, Ken Ming, Tirath and Eu Keong at McD's(yes twice in the same day!) and came back not very late.

I also found out that they were giving a free preview of AXN on Astro, so the bags under my eyes are because of the screening of "you're under arrest". Well today i just came back with Donny (a guy from CSA), did an installation(yes, finally!) and discovered the other side of KL which i swear, if you droped me there i wouldn't be able to find my way home.

Man i better think of a way to make my millions before i my brain goes dead with all this work.

Thought of the day:
" We can be somebody great, the only person stopping us is ourselves "

No comments: