Monday, December 10, 2001

Eyes Wide Shut

My eyes swelled up on thursday night's training. so much so that i had to retire because i couldn't see. Took friday off. The swell didn't go away yet but at least the pain and the itch wasn't there.. but man really looked like a chinese, you could only see the slits. Went for training on saturday morning and in the afternoon went to buy my laptop. I got myself a Compaq laptop Duron 950. Then later went for an exausting meeting with my masters and seniors, exposing my self to the clubs admin and politics.About this time was when all the swelling went away.

Today went for karate in the morning(sunday), forgot my top, that was embarrasing, bu tmy master asked meto train anyway. Note to self, put all relevant articles in ONE bag. I slept the afternoon away. Still waiting for something to happen.

So till the next blog.

Thought of the day:
" What do we all want? "

No comments: