Thursday, August 09, 2001

Bad Day?

You know when you are in it for a hell of a day when you wake up to a cram in your calves... The hangover syndrome from waking up didn't fade away and then i realized i was sick big time... my stomach was just hurting throughout the day and i had a head ache and still do....

The usual thing for an engineering student is to watch in pride as your work is completed and it is handed up.. guess what, it was returned and i was sounded that i didn't type it and it was incomplete. Almost felt like taking off my lecturer's head... fortunately for me i held it all the way through the last lecture...

just ate fruits and barley for dinner and went to get a vcd to watch and now just finishing my ece2601 lab report...

Can my day get any more interesting?
(hope i lose whatever sickness i'm having now...)

No comments: