Saturday, August 04, 2001

Long time no blog... i just can't find things worth saying... well today bought best of the best 1 and 2. Too much gore... it'll make me think how it feels like to be beaten to a pulp...

Learnt my 8th kata which should put me on the road for a 2nd Dan hopefully before i leave Malaysia. What else .. boring.. i was soo bored at home taht i called everybody i knew to see if anybody were free to go out, ended going to Atria alone to send my PS for repair. Looked around, ate onion rings and on the way back stopped for chendol, then before reaching home i got the 2 movies that i ordered. I'll be waiting for the Ultimate Fighting Championship cds that i've ordered... hopefully they would be available by next week.

Unfortunately i can't compete with my fellow blogger, they have such discipline to blog everyday and long blogs at that.... well as long as i'm happy.

Thought of the day:
"I can be better than what i am today"

No comments: