Sunday, August 19, 2001

Went for a grading this morning... my first grading where i examined my juniors. Then ate like a pig.(i know so well that i'm gonna feel it in a few days time). Tried to implement my freaking FFT coding for the whole day... i'm really getting pissed that none of my group members are actually making an effort to help me.

Oh i realised that the best rpg that you can play is life itself... without emersing yourself into a fantasy world full of chaos and uncertainties, you can have an enviroment just as complex to develope your own character.

Things like charisma, luck, strength and agility. All of these are attributes that are bettere off developed in real life rather than in a virtual world, at least the results shows. So get off the computers and level up (in real life). At the least, it's just as wasteful or time consuming as playing a game.

Thought of the day:
" Infinite loops sucks when you didn't save your code "

No comments: